[Introspective] Re : The new PSB single...

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 02:25:15 PST 2006

2006/3/17, Dave Ewart <davee at sungate.co.uk>:

> The new album, "Fundamental", will be released on CD and vinyl. There
> will also be a limited two-CD special edition with a bonus CD (entitled
> "Fundamentalism") of dance tracks and mixes. The complete track-listing
> will be announced here soon. Release date is May 22."

And that's an EXCELLENT news!
Will we get more songs à la Relentless? I hope so.
I'm looking forward to seeing the direction they've taken their
remixing and dance tracks into.
I'm quite confident, to be honest.

Gilles (who finally resolved to listen to I'm with stupid and quite likes it)

--
"Vivre, c'est lutter contre les démons du coeur et du cerveau"
(Henrik Ibsen, Lettre à Passarge)