[Introspective] The new PSB single...

Andrew andrew at badlydubbedboy.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 16:12:23 PST 2006

Browsing through the Internet, I've just heard the new Pet Shop Boys
single - I'm With Stupid

It's got a fantastically boombastic orchestra-meets-Gary-Numan
opening, then settles down somewhat after that amazing high to be a
traditionally good Pet Shop Boys song, with a reasonable bassline,
fantastic lyrics. But the drums on it are awesome. Being a Trevor Horn
production, it's very "wall of sound" - they've thrown everything at
it in between the lyrics, but it does work. If you ask me.

Must stop being giddy. Listen to it online (unofficially of course)
via http://www.tennant-lowe.com/psb.html or point your local friendly
Bittorrent application at
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3457106

:)