[Introspective] Resurrectionist

Johan johan at ostergaard.org
Mon Jun 12 05:05:51 PDT 2006

Half the songs? I much prefer The Resurrectionist to all the songs on
Fundamental, and most fans seem to agree that it would at least have been
one of the better tracks on the album.. Fugitive would have been one of the
top 2-3 tracks and Girls don't cry definitely in the better half of the
album for me.