[Introspective] Final results of poll on exclusive pay-per-download tracks

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 22:00:46 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors their opinions of the fact that the Pet Shop Boys have made
various remixes of "I'm with Stupid" and some demo tracks of other songs
from "Fundamental" available exclusively on certain pay-per-download
websites. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I would much prefer them to be available on CD!" chosen by 59.5% of the
voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

Since it has already been announced that "Minimal" will be the second
single from "Fundamental," my new poll for the week ahead asks you to play
the "will be/should be" game with the third single: that is, which song do
you think *will* be the third single, and which do you think *should* be
the third single? Please take a moment to mull this over and then make your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks to Noah for suggesting this
question!

As an added bonus, if you haven't already done so, check out my entry
yesterday (June 10) on my "What's New?" page, where I provide a direct link
to a marvelous new PSB parody related to the World Cup. If you haven't seen
it yet, you're in for a treat!

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a fantastic week ahead!