[Introspective] Poll on exclusive PSB tracks on download sites ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 21:50:49 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks your opinion(s) of the way that various remixes of
"I'm with Stupid" and some demos of "Fundamental" tracks have (so far) been
exclusively available on certain pay-per-download sites, such as iTunes. If
you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selections from the
options right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!