[Introspective] Poll on most controversial thing PSB has done ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 21:53:03 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what you consider to be the single most controversial thing the
Pet Shop Boys have ever done. If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a very
enjoyable, non-controversial weekend -- unless, that is, you happen to
*want* a little controversy. ;-)