[Introspective] A revision to my poll this week on PSB "controversy"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 9 20:34:02 PDT 2006

Because I had overlooked two very important options in my poll this week on
the single most controversial thing the Pet Shop Boys have ever done --
namely (1) the photos of a penis on the 12-inch vinyl promos for the
"Before" single and (2) the view that they really haven't done anything
truly controversial -- I've done something that I very rarely do on account
of the technical and statistical risks involved: I've added them "late" to
the list.

Since 5 people have already indicated that they would have chosen the
"Before penis covers" and 3 said that the Boys haven't done anything
controversial, I gave those two new options that many votes respectively
right upfront.

If you have already voted for something else but now would like to change
your vote to one of these two new options, please let me know by emailing
me at psbfan at earthlink.net.

I sincerely apologize for this oversight and late revision. I hope this
doesn't completely invalidate this poll in your eyes. Just speaking for
myself, however, I still think the results are turning out to be rather
interesting. ;-)

Thank you!