[Introspective] Final results of poll on new PSB website design

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 8 22:10:16 PDT 2006

site visitors to indicate how they feel about the recently redesigned
official Pet Shop Boys website. And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "It's fantastic—a tremendous improvement over the old one!" with exactly
25% of the total vote.

Actually, this response took the lead only in the last 24 hours or so of
voting, having been a "close second" for most of the week. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks what you consider to be the single most
controversial thing the Pet Shop Boys have ever done. I've provided a large
selection for you to choose from, but if your choice of the "greatest PSB
controversy" doesn't appear there, you can pick the final "something else"
option and then share your viewpoint using the "Comments" feature. So
please mull this over a bit and then make your choice right there on the
home page of my site. And thanks to Sherry for suggesting this intriguing
question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! Here's wishing you
all a very happy week ahead -- and, if you don't particularly like
controversy, a non-controversial week as well. ;-)