[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB recording "gay-specific" songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 22:05:06 PST 2006

site visitors how they feel about the Pet Shop Boys recording unambiguously
"gay-specific" songs. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I like it -- about the among they've been doing in recent years,"
with 19.2% of the total vote.

It was a pretty close race with high turnout, with five responses receiving
double-digit percentage figures (very unusual for my polls!) abd the top
four choices all spending some time in the #1 spot at one time or another.
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is almost certainly less controversial. I'm
wondering how you feel about the news that the Pet Shop Boys have remixed
the next Madonna single, "Sorry." Please take a moment to cast your vote
right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a wonderful week ahead!