[Introspective] cd for sale

sgoliat sgoliat at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 14 14:18:45 PST 2006

Twentieth Century Blues: The Songs Of Nöel Coward

1.Introduction
2.Parisian Pierrot - Texas
3.I've Been To A Marvelous Party - The Divine Comedy
4.Room With A View, A - Paul McCartney
5.Sail Away - Pet Shop Boys
6.Someday I'll Find You - Shola Ama/Craig Armstrong
7.There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner - Robbie Williams
8.I'll See You Again - Bryan Ferry
9.Mad About The Boy - Marianne Faithfull
10.Mad Dogs And Englishmen - Space
11.Poor Little Rich Girl - Suede/Raissa
12.I'll Follow My Secret Heart - Sting
13.London Pride - Damon Albarn/Michael Nyman
14.Don't Put Your Daughter On The Stage Mrs Worthington - Vic Reeves
15.Twentieth-Century Blues - Elton John

CD MINT
Code: 7243 49463127

Anyone interested?