[Introspective] Final results of poll on best PSB tour setlist

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 12 22:08:00 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors which Pet Shop Boys tour had the best, most well-rounded
setlist. And the tour that received the most votes was:

* The 1999 Nightlife Tour, with 27.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm.

My new poll for the week ahead continues the "tour theme," this time by
asking how you feel about the ticket prices for the current Fundamental
tour. (I'm counting both the current round of shows in Europe and the
upcoming fall tour in North America.) So please take a moment to register
your opinion right there on the home page of my site. And thanks to Ali for
suggesting this question!

While I'm at it, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead!