[Introspective] Final results of poll on significant others and PSB

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 29 22:05:34 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors whether their "significant others" are also Pet  Shop Boys
fans. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "They're OK with PSB, but not really a 'fan'," with 31.6% of the total
vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks a very different and unusually
speculative question. It seems that 2006 is shaping up to be a *very* big
year for the Pet Shop Boys. I'm wondering why you think this is the case.
When you get a chance, please take a moment check out the possible
explanations provided there on the home page of my site and make your
choice from the options provided.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope all of you
have a wonderful week ahead!