[Introspective] Nightlife favorite/least favorite song poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 21:11:08 PDT 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday ) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which this week asks you to pick your favorite and least
favorite songs from their album "Nightlife." If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commnetary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!