[Introspective] Final results for "Bilingual" favorite/least favorite songs poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 24 22:03:49 PDT 2005

site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite songs on the Pet
Shop Boys' album "Bilingual." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Discoteca," chosen by 15.6% of the voters as their favorite song, and

* "Electricity," which 24.1% chose as their least favorite.

The "contest," so to speak, for favorite song was interesting to watch all
week. "Discoteca" had an early lead for the first day or so, but then "A
Red Letter Day" pulled ahead and stayed in first place for most of the
week. But then, late on Friday, "Discoteca" reclaimed the top spot and held
on to it until the finish. At any rate, to see the complete results, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click
the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. And, not surprisingly,
this time I'm asking you to pick your favorite and least favorite songs
from the next PSB album, "Nightlife." So please mull this over and, when
you're ready, make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!