[Introspective] How many folks still read this?

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Mon Oct 3 15:14:26 PDT 2005

At 14:48 -0700 3/10/05, Kurt Foy Booker wrote:

>I still read intro and petheads, and once in a blue moon post to
>them... the psb are still my favorite group... but I am definitely
>part of the aging fan base.

Same exactly for me.

>These days, I'm more interested in
>buying future contracts than 12" singles :-)

Well I'm not ;o)
Currently after New Order's WFTSC triple 7''... Got to hurry I think!

But well, the thing is also (at least for me) that PSB - my alltime and everlasting favourite artists - are not the *only* musicians in which I am interested and as it happens I'm a member of some other forums and mailing lists that deal with muuuch wider subjects...
I don't *always* have sthg to say about Neil & Chris ;o)

In fact I think it would be great if we could slightly extend the subjects discussed to some other musical topics. I know it's not really the rule but I don't exactly see why.
I always find it very interesting to read about what my fellow PSB fans in various parts of the world listen to. This can inspire my ever present thirst for new musical thrills...

But well, since I have the opportunity :
- happy birthday Chris, 46 today!
- currently on heavy rotation here : Battleship Potemkin tracks 10 to 15
- had the opportunity to dance to the Almighty definitive mix of NYCB on Sept 24th (party of the year!) and it felt reeeally good!

Gilles, currently listening to Somatic Responses
--
"Plus on s'y connaît en musique, moins on est capable d'en dire quelque chose de valable"
(Patrick Süskind, La contrebasse)