[Introspective] Paul Anka - Rock Swings

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Mon Oct 3 11:25:01 PDT 2005

Hi all!

        Just noticed in the paper today, that Paul Anka's new album
"Rock Swings" will contain a cover of "It's a Sin." More details can
be found on Verve Music Group and Paul Anka home pages:

http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/product.aspx?pid=11276&ob=bf&src=lb
http://www.paulanka.com/html/news/news_articles/2005_03_06.php

        I can't say I am surprised, as I've always thought many PSB
songs would do very well in swing/big band versions. (Can You Forgive
Her? proves that.) There is a sample on VMG but it is a wee bit too
cheesy for my taste... it might grow on me however.

//ecgn