[Introspective] Final results of favorite/least favorite post-Alternative b-sides poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 22:18:37 PST 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors to choose their favorite and least favorite
post-Alternative single b-sides/bonus tracks. And the top vote-getters were:

* "Delusions of Grandeur," which received 15.2% of the votes for favorite
song, and

* "Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus," which received 22.3% of the votes for least
favorite song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead abandons the "favorite/least favorite"
thread. This week I'm wondering how you feel Neil's singing in more recent
years compares to his singing in the early years of the Pet Shop Boys'
success. So please mull this one over and register your opinion right there
on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a
delightful week ahead! And to my fellow U.S. PSB fans (and others who
observe the holiday this week), I wish you a very happy and safe
Thanksgiving!