[Introspective] Poll on favorite/least favorite post-Alternative b-sides ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 21:28:26 PST 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks you to choose your favorite and least favorite
post-Alternative single b-sides/bonus tracks. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead. (And I promise it won't be another favorite/least
favorite question this time. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! And here's wishing you all a
marvelous weekend!