[Introspective] Petheads on Frappr: make a mark on a wolrd map!

Zvonko Nikolich somebetterplace at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:06:50 PST 2005

Hello from a new member (or a re-joiner, to be more specific). Hope
everyone's been getting along on here!

Have you heard of Frappr? I created a Frappr group (map) for us petheads...
so if you would be so kind to display your PSB pride, please map yourself at
http://www.frappr.com/petheads. It's pretty self-explanatory and waaaay
simple, yet very neat; you'll add yourself as a user and as a result there
will be a mark on the zoomable map showing your location. Post pictures and
comments, shout out to other members.

I can't wait to see how numerous and ubiquitous we are...

Zvonko