[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite/least favorite non-album singles

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 22:10:05 PST 2005

site visitors to select their favorite and least favorite songs that were
"non-album" Pet Shop Boys singles. And the top vote-getters were:

* "Miracles," which received 20.9% of the votes for favorite song, and

* "Break 4 Love," which received 24.8% of the votes for least favorite song.

Once again, my own choices proved a far better predictor of the group's
least favorite than the favorite. Hmmm -- I wonder what that means? ;-)  At
any rate, to see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

I hope you don't mind if for at least one more week I continue with the
favorite/least favorite thing. My new poll for the week ahead asks you to
choose your favorite and least favorite post-Alternative single
b-sides/bonus tracks. So please take a moment to make your choices right
there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a superb week ahead!

Wayne
http://ww.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm