[Introspective] name of a remix for Always on my mind

sgoliat sgoliat at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jun 25 15:43:17 PDT 2005

... also known as "versao remix" on brazilian promo and
misslabeled as "12 inch remix" on US promo vynil ...

 --- Steffen Gärtner <steffen.gaertner en psb-onpage.de>
escribió:

---------------------------------

> all over the track. I remember it was called "Phil
Harding
> mix" but I can find it with this name in the internet.
This
> remix has another name?

It's simply called 'remix' (tracktime: 5m55s)

Cheers Steffen
Webmaster:// www.psb-onpage.de
English:// www.petshopboys.tv
Discography:// www.psb-discography.com
ICQ:// 48257447
MSN:// thebackofthegarden en hotmail.com
AIM:// TheGardnerII
Yahoo:// TheGardnerII