[Introspective] Final results of "my favorites/your favorites" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 22:01:58 PDT 2005

site visitors to indicate which of my favorite musical artists other than
the Pet Shop Boys were also among their own favorites. And the top
vote-getter was:

* Depeche Mode, which 55.7% of the voters chose as one of their own
favorites

It's interesting to note that, of all my own faves, Depeche Mode was the
only one chosen by a *majority* of the voters! So it would appear that my
own musical tastes aren't very typical of PSB fans in general. To see the
complete results of this survey, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead harkens back to my old "Rating Project."
I've selected the ten least popular PSB tracks (not counting some songs
written for other artists, a few oddities, and a couple of officially
unreleased tracks) and am asking which of them you personally like. That
is, which ones do you genuinely enjoy listening to as much as or perhaps
even more than many other PSB songs? So please take a moment to check out
these relatively "unpopular" PSB tracks and make your choices right there
on my home page. And thanks to Matt for suggesting this interesting
question!

While I'm at it, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!