[Introspective] Final results of Please favorite/least favorite song poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 22:05:29 PDT 2005

site visitors to choose their favorite and least favorite songs on the Pet
Shop Boys' debut album, "Please." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Love Comes Quickly," which received 19.6% of the votes for favorite
song, and

* "Later Tonight," which received 20.6% of the votes for least favorite
song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

Not surprisingly, my new poll for the week ahead turns to "Actually," the
second PSB "album proper." I'm wondering what your favorite and least
favorite songs are from that album as well. So please take a moment to cast
your votes right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week!