[Introspective] Yay! Some good PSB news!

royboy rtapping at btopenworld.com
Fri Jul 22 04:04:24 PDT 2005

In the studio - 22 July '05
Neil and Chris are currently working on a new batch of four songs for
their next album with producer Trevor Horn, making a total of nine
tracks. The latest four are described as "more electro--pop" than the
first "epic" five Horn has produced. The Dianne Warren composition,
"Numb", originally recorded for the "PopArt" compilation and produced
by Trevor Horn, will also feature on the new album to be released in
Spring, 2006.

Related link:
Trevor Horn

Back on course - 21 July '05
Contrary to our earlier report, September 5 looks to stand as the
release date of the "Battleship Potemkin" CD. Artwork is not quite
finished and a sample permission is outstanding but EMI, releasing
the CD as a joint venture between EMI Classics and Parlophone, are
confident of maintaining the release date for the UK and Europe.
Japan will follow slightly later. There is no USA release date at the
moment.

Minge

xxx

--
do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?