[Introspective] King's Cross]

Richard rgartside at lineone.net
Sun Jul 10 10:10:41 PDT 2005

As I recall, it was actually a reference to the problem of people coming
down from the north of Britain, arriving at Kings Cross station, and
then having no other occupation or option but to walk the streets around
the station.  A large number of the people living on the streets around
Kings Cross are aged under 21, and are not "registered" either with the
social services, or with medical practitioners, having left their homes
under difficult circumstances.