[Introspective] Final results of PSB charity concerts poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 9 21:38:58 PDT 2005

site visitors how they feel about the Pet Shop Boys taking part in charity
concerts. And the response that received the largest number of votes -- a
majority, in fact -- was:

* "I think their current occasional involvement in charity concerts is
about right," with 54.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I'm asking how you feel about the Boys'
use of background vocalists in their live shows. So please take a moment to
make your choice from several options right there on my home page. And
thanks to Twilightseer for suggesting this question!

While I'm at it, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead. And, not so incidentally, a very happy
birthday to Neil!