[Introspective] "PSB ring tone" survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 21:14:42 PST 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks whether you use a PSB song as the ring tone on your
telephone (with options for cases where you used to but don't any more, or
if you think you may at some point in the future). If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead. (Incidentally, because of other commitments I may
be a little later than usual making my Sunday transition, but I'll get to
it as soon as I can.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!