[Introspective] excellent news

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Sun Feb 20 02:18:38 PST 2005

I suppose most of you noticed, but in case some haven't, among the
various updates of the official site yesterday, we can read :

Back to ours - 19 February '05
Chris and Neil have each prepared a CD for release in the "Back To
Mine" series in which musicians and DJs compile a sequence of
favourite tracks for "after-hours grooving".
"Back To Mine: Pet Shop Boys" will be a double-CD release, one CD of
Chris's choices and one of Neil's. Further details and the release
date will follow in due course.

this is a fabulous news, esp. because it will be a double CD.
and even beyond the enjoyment of listening, I'm looking forward to
tracking down releases by the bands and artists neil and chris will
select!

gilles (btw, new order's 'back to mine' is excellent too)
--
"My nerves are all jangled
but I'm pulling through

Pet Shop Boys - Only the wind (1990)