[Introspective] Final results of PSB album-buying habits survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 19 22:15:33 PST 2005

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors about their buying habits regarding Pet Shop Boys albums.
And, not at all surprisingly, the response that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "I buy PSB albums in CD format," selected by no less than 96.7% of the
voters.

Of course, considering that voters could choose more than one response, the
outcomes for the *other* selections are probably far more interesting. To
see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead may be somewhat provocative. Let's see --
"What, in your opinion, is the Pet Shop Boys' single greatest career
achievement?" I've provided quite a few possible career highlights to
choose from, but there are options that allow you to designate alternate
choices as well. So please take a moment to ponder this question and to
make your choice right there on the home page of my site. Thanks to Russell
for suggesting this intriguing question!

And, as always, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! Here's
wishing you all a delightful week ahead!