[Introspective] Any (PSB) MIDI maker willing to collaborate?

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Thu Feb 17 05:34:48 PST 2005

Hello all,

as some of you know, there is a collection of unique PSB MIDI files - created by David 'dc' Cooper - on my website. According to the feedback, these were highly appreciated. Unfortunately it seems that dc had lost interest in the project.

However, I'd like to carry on with this project and so I'm looking for someone who would be willing to prepare new MIDIs for my website. I know that there are some people in the PSB fanbase interested in creating the music, who would have skills for this.

All relevant propagation granted. No money for this, but the author can be sure that his work would definitely find its audience (there are hundreds of downloads every month). If you feel this appeals to you, please send me an -e-mail.

Thank you.

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/