[Introspective] Final results of PSB singles-buying habits survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 22:11:00 PST 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors about their buying habits regarding PSB
singles. And it should come as no big surprise that the choice that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "I buy PSB singles in CD format," chosen by a whopping 94.2% of the
voters!

It should also come as no surprise that the choice with the *fewest* votes
was "I don't buy PSB singles," selected by 5.3% of the voters. To be
honest, that's more than I thought there would be! But it's the choices
that fell between these two extremes that are more probably more
interesting. (Of course, since voters could choose more than one item, the
total percentage adds up to considerably more than 100%.) To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

As promised, this week's survey is a follow-up, this time asking about your
PSB album-buying habits. So please take a moment to choose the options that
are true for you right there on my home page. And thanks once again to Jeff
and Aloysius for suggesting this two-part series of questions!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey!  I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!