[Introspective] Poll on buying Potemkin ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 09:27:57 PDT 2005

I'm the same way, Erik. I would buy *anything* new by the Pet Shop Boys. Of
course, if they were to release a string of bad records (heaven forbid!), I
might change my mind at some point (after, say, the sixth or seventh
consecutive stinker) and quit buying them. But I doubt that will happen.

Thanks!

Wayne