[Introspective] Poll on buying Potemkin ends soon

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Sat Aug 27 04:41:32 PDT 2005

Hi all!

        Just a brief reflection on this poll... what would it take for
people here *not* to buy the next release by the PSB? For me, I would
probably buy it no matter what, sound, style, or format etc, being the
kind of "completist" fan I am. If they made a hard-core rap record, I
would most lekely buy it, however if the next one was in the same
style, I would indeed be a bit more hesitant. :)

//ecgn