[Introspective] Performance DVD / Region 0?

aem4162 at woh.rr.com aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 09:31:47 PDT 2004

i have a feeling that performance won't see a region 0/1 ntsc release.  we haven't exactly gotten a lot of psb releases and performance will probably get the same treatment.

SO....i got an all region pal/ntsc all region dvd player and haven't regretted it.  if ya have the money buy one.  i'm not sure about the prices now but they have to be cheaper than what i paid for mine.

i know it's not really an answer to the questions, but it's a solution to the problem of being able to view what we want instead of what the north american companies want.

:D
anita