[Introspective] Performance DVD / Region 0?

Régent Champigny regent at charter.net
Sun Sep 12 06:10:01 PDT 2004

The amazon.co.uk description of the Performance DVD includes the
following info:

Edition Details:
• Region 0
• PAL
• ASIN: B0002TTTJM
• Catalogue Number: 5999619

I'm in the U.S. and e-mailed SirenDisc to find out if the DVD would
work on my DVD player. Their response:

Your DVD player will need to be able to play PAL format DVDs and
convert them to an NTSC signal.  Many (maybe most) players in the U.S.
will not be able to do this.

So my questions are:

1. I have a Mac - system 10 - could I possibly play the DVD on my
system?
2. Does anyone know if a Region-1 (NTSC) version will be released?
3. If so, when?

Thanks you, fellow fans!

-Reggie

p.s. "Have fun" whoever is going to the show at Trafalgar tonight -
wish I could be there!