[Introspective] Re: Why dont you make anothe poll, IF WE WANT YOUR POLLS ?????

aem4162 at woh.rr.com aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 06:51:24 PDT 2004

we aren't desperate because we went off on a member who insulted another contributing member.

i know intro is kinda dead, but i still like it.  some people here don't for one reason or another post at other places and we get to see each other.  there is still a place in the psb forum world for intro.

that being said, if the forum is so dead, do something to liven it up that doesn't involve criticizing a staple of the psb world.  tell us what made you a pethead, shows you've seen, your fave album or single, ANYTHING.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
anita