[Introspective] Re: Why dont you make anothe poll, IF WE WANT YOUR POLLS ?????

Dana Scully olga.stepanova at vvsu.ru
Tue Oct 26 00:05:32 PDT 2004

Hi all!

I haven't posted here for ages, but you got me this time.

I'm not totally on LakisFM1's side but that was his point of wiev and he has
the right to express it here. And those of you who went on insulting him
don't look so smart now, or at least you all look a bit desperate. Yes, this
list is almost dying or at least comatose and the polls msgs are almost the
only left. But how's to blame?! Like I said i'm not much fond of those
polls. You say that you like taking part in them, I used to enjoy discussing
psb stuff here but now with those polls it looks too mechanic to me. When
the list had better times, all discussions took place here with lots of
emotions, even with people arguing and fighting... but it was LIFE! There's
not so much life in %%% for me.

I personally don't mind the polls msgs being posted here, and those who
don't want to see them (I'm sure there are some) can just skip them, that's
right. But again, LakisFM1 had the point in his msg and insulting him you
only humiliate yourself and btw break one of the list rules.

Scully.