[Introspective] Final results of "PSB fans' religions" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 22:08:16 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my demographic survey this past week, in which
I asked about my fellow Pet Shop Boys fans and website visitors what
religion (if any) they practice or adhere to. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "No religion -- I'm an atheist," with 22.9% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left nav bar.

For my new poll this week, I'm going back to a perhaps more typical sort of
question. I'm wondering which PSB album, in your opinion, works best as a
"concept album" -- that is, one with an overall story or theme. So give it
some thought and, when you're ready, place your vote right there on the
home page of my site. And many thanks to Miney for suggesting this week's
poll question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a fabulous week ahead!