[Introspective] The Boys in Brazil

jayme.jr jayme.jr at uol.com.br
Fri Oct 1 06:30:41 PDT 2004

Hello all,

     My name is Jayme and I've been on this list for quite a
long time now, albeit not being a very frequent "sender", I
think now is the time to ask you for some help.
     It has been announced that on Nov 7th, the Boys will be
performing in Sao Paulo at 2:00 am. Tickets are being sold
already actually.
     However, I have some doubts and would be most grateul if
someone on the list could help me out. We all know that their
tour has been called off, so what kind of a gig could this
one in Brazil be? The venue is rather small, almost a dance
floor basically. May it be the case that they will be DJing?
     Has anyone attended any of their performances lately? I
am really curious what kind of performance they are offering
to us Brazilians....

All the very best,

Jayme Jr
"Armani, Armani, ah-ah-Armani - Versace, cinque!"

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/