[Introspective] Performance DVD

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Mon Nov 1 16:39:46 PST 2004

At 0:04 +0200 1/11/04, ebrion at libertysurf.fr wrote:
>Hello Petheads,

hello all,

>I must say the last concert they did in Brussels was fabulous because the venue was small, and the "ambiance" (whatever that word should be in English) was amazing, with super-fans from France, Germany and Netherlands traveling to Brussels on purpose for the concert. (and Hello to Kalle and his other super nice friends)

are you referring to the Release tour concert at the Cirque Royal on June 26th (I think) 2002?
Personally my best PSB 'memory' has to be the Nightlife concert in Brussels on Feb 6th, 2000 (see my post in Wayne's last poll), it was an absolute moment of perfect magic and excitement!
Which shows did you attend in Brussels, Elisabeth?

>I don't know if some people on this list were there the 18th of April 1991 at the Zenith in Paris (Gilles, maybe?), but it was my first PSB concert, and honestly, the DVD has transported me back there, I was almost crying when This must be the place began.

no, I was too young (and too poor) back then to travel for such purposes ;o(
but I was at the Brussels show on April 24th (I think) and I had exactly the same feeling watching the DVD. I completely agree with you.

>Sorry for the long nostalgic and personal post!

that's exactly what I like to read here!

>I wish a great Halloween to those celebrating it.

it *was* great (music and beer ;o)

gilles, who truly thinks Performance is the greatest show ever!
--
'so much confusion
when autumn comes around