[Introspective] Final results of ratings of most recent PSB songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 15 22:11:47 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors to rate the five most recently released PSB
songs -- "Miracles," "Flamboyant," "Transparent," "We're the Pet Shop
Boys," and "I Didn't Get Where I Am Today" -- on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0
meaning "one of the worst they've ever done" and 10 meaning "one of the
best." And the song that got the highest average rating is:

* "Flamboyant," with an average rating of 7.520.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar. You can also visit the "Ratings
Project" page in my "Extras" section to see where these five songs fall
within my Ratings Project cumulative results.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. This time I'm asking
whether you're currently a member of the official Pet Shop Boys Fan Club
and, if not, why not? (Nearly two years ago I asked a similar question, but
that one didn't ask about reasons for not being a member.) So please take a
moment to visit my website and take part in this poll right there on my
home page. And thanks to Niall for suggesting this question!

As always, thanks to everyone who took part in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a marvelous, PSB-filled week ahead!