[Introspective] Rating of "PopArt era" songs ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 22:03:10 PDT 2004

Hey there!  Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB
survey, which is a brief continuation of my "Rating Project" from last
year. I'm asking my site visitors to provide their 0-10 ratings of the five
most recent songs released by the Pet Shop Boys, with 0 meaning "one of the
very worst they've ever done" and 10 meaning "one of the very best they've
ever done." If you haven't taken part in this survey yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "register your ratings" right there
on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, announce the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted in this week's survey!  Here's
wishing you all a very safe and happy weekend ahead!