[Introspective] Flamboyant video

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 20:22:47 PST 2004

Who do we plead with for a DVD single (double) with "Miracles" & "Flamboyant?"  Yes, I plan to get the cd single with the extra, but you know that's not the same.  Come on guys, give us a break ... release PopArt CD in the US, along with this bonus DVD (maybe instead of the mixCD?)

I managed to grab a tiny version of "Flamboyant" from Top of the Pops website, and some folks have downloaded it.  Try Soulseek.

Also can't wait to hear "IDGWIAToday" in full, in stereo.

OFF TOPIC NOTICE: Tears For Fears, Roland and Curt, have reunited and their new album is available on the net.  An official release date is unknown because they were on Arista, which is going through a shakedown/merger/closure.  Argh!
The album is called "Everybody Loves A Happy Ending," and there are masterpieces there.

"save the crumbs for all the starving millions"
--Dk