[Introspective] PopArt in Norwegian album charts

Cato Saele catsaele at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:07:49 PST 2004

Hi all,

For all those interested in chart-positions (aren't we all...?), PopArt has
reached an incredible 2nd place in the Official Norwegian Sales Chart...I do
not know how many units this represent, but I concider it to be extaordinary
that the album has done so well in Norway. Not a single album since Very has
even reached the Top 15 up here in the north.

I'm working on capturing the boys' appearance on Norwegian television on
February 27, but so far no success. I will post it here if successful, in
case anyone is interested.

Mr. Cato Saele
Phone: +4791787420

Personal E-mail: catsaele at hotmail.com