[Introspective] Re: Flamboyant video

Martin Rossini Martin.Rossini at unilever.com
Fri Mar 12 13:52:20 PST 2004

  "A red letter day" was almost home: it was almost a good video, but then we
have an elderly man in a cowboy hat twirling a friggin lasso.

  and what about the last image when it is bended the corner of the image??
that was too lousy.

  "YOTMYLMWYD" tried so hard to cool that it was just a 3 minute cheesefest.

  This is a cool video. I don`t know if the song is too short for that video or
if that video concept should have fit a longer one.

  "Home and dry": nothing needs to be said.

  this is art,. cough  cough. somebody call 911 please.

  "I get along": this is a poor excuse for a music video hiding behind the name
Bruce Webber.

  nothing makes sence in that video.

  "Miracles": what is that, a bucket of warm cum splashing those people in the
face?

  I disagree. Miracles is a nice video. Not brilliant but nice. It has its
logic.