[Introspective] Survey on the single you'd add to PopArt ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 22:06:50 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which this week asks which of the Boys' "other" singles you
would have most liked to have been included on "PopArt." If you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and launch a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
excellent weekend!