[Introspective] Final results of poll on how many PSB songs listened to

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 19 22:16:15 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked about how many PSB songs you listened to during the preceding week,
June 6-12. And the response that received the most votes was:

* 2-5 (that is, from 2 to 5 songs), with 16.3% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Judging from the lower than usual number of voters, that may have been a
relatively uninteresting question. I guess they can't all be winners! ;-)
So I'm hoping that my new poll question for the week ahead is quite a bit
better. This time I'm asking which of various types of PSB artifacts or
memorabilia (not counting recordings, videos, or album/single sleeves) you
own. So please take a moment to assess your collection and then mark off
the appropriate choices right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!