[Introspective] "Number of PSB songs listened to last week" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 21:45:01 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks about how many different PSB songs you listened to
last week (June 6-12). (If you can't remember exactly, a rough estimate
will do.) If you haven't taken part yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, announce the final results, and post a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
terrific weekend!