OT [Introspective] iTunes

Monochromatic Man pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 17 09:30:16 PDT 2004

Don't most of you already own most or all of their
music?
It's not hard at all to make your own mp3s and upload
to your mp3 player.

Rare mixes? Buy a turntable, record to your pc and
make mp3s.

How many times in how many different formats are we
supposed to buy these things?

I have only purchased a few mp3s when it was the only
way to get that particular recording. I don't mind
digital downloads of high bitrates, but I still prefer
the physical cd/lp.

I wish I could download an album or single after I
have purchased the physical version. Sometimes they
take a while through the post.

Cheers,
Billy

--- Richard John <rjohnuk at clara.co.uk> wrote:
---------------------------------
  I've gotta say, I'mless than enthused by iTunes
shop. Especially as tracks are 79p here inthe UK
(works out to US$1.44)

The PSB selection, meanwhile, is dreadful. Sure they
have the recentsingles - Miracles, Home And Dry,
London (one disc only), but thealbums? Discography.
That's it. The only way I'd buy "legal downloads"is if
they were rare mixes from promo 12"s or really really
hard to getstuff like deleted 80s 12"s, etc.

Until then, gimme my physical CD and lyric booklet!

Oh, and if you want a good laugh, do a search for
Bowie in the iTunesshop. Can they sell a few more
versions of Best Of Bowie?

Remark Communications wrote:

http://au.movies.yahoo.com