[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB fansite

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 22:06:29 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my poll this past week in which I asked my site
visitors to vote for their favorite Pet Shop Boys fansite. And the site
that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Pet Shop Boys OnPage," with 25.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Keeping the Internet theme, my new poll for the week ahead is somewhat
simpler. I'm merely asking how often, on the average, you visit the
official PSB website at http://www.petshopboys.co.uk. So please take a
moment and make the appropriate choice from the options provided there on
the homepage of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!